We carry a large array of veterinary medicines for your convenience. Your pet’s medications can be dispensed at the time of your visit saving you a trip to the pharmacy. Prescription refills may be called in at any time and filled with the Drs.’ approval.
- Pain Relief
- Allergy Medication
- Heartworm – Sentinel Spectrum and Simparica Trio
- Flea and Tick Preventative – Seresto, Canine Simparica and Revolution Plus for Cats
- Eye and Ear
- Prescription Diets from Hills, Royal Canin, Purina
- Digital Radiography and Telemedicine
- Digital Dental Radiography
- Idexx Lab Service and Support
- In-House Hematology
- Allergy Testing
Elective surgeries are generally performed on Monday, Thursday and Friday mornings. We ask that your pet be dropped off between 8:30 and 8:45AM. We will call you in advance to give you pre-surgical instructions and will instruct you on post surgical care at the time of discharge.
- Spay / Neuter
- Soft Tissue
- General Dentistry
- Anesthesia & Pain Management Protocol
Pet Dental Care
Periodontal disease is one of the most prevalent problems seen by veterinarians. Left untreated, periodontal disease can result in systemic infection, which could damage your pet’s kidneys, liver, and heart. However, if treated in the early stages, periodontal disease can be managed and its progression slowed. At Middle Road Animal Clinic, we offer the following services and support to help you establish healthy dental care for your pet.
- Dental Exams
- Dental Radiography
- Oral Surgery Under Anesthesia
- Home Care Support